Howe staff can help you with your tech challenges. Ask Us!
Tech in Meeting Rooms
Public computers available for use in the library:
- PCs with OpenOffice
- Laptops PC & Mac
- Access throughout the building & outside
- Join HoweWireless (no login required)
- Black & white only
- $.25 / side
- WiFi printing
Adult services staff provide one-on-one tech assistance.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-643-4120 to make a tech help appointment.
Our Library of Things collection has digital tools to help with your tech projects.
- WiFi is available in all meeting rooms
- HDMI monitor in Mayer Room
- Projector & screen in Murray Room
Reserve Screech the Owl for your hybrid meetings.