Databases and indexes for Your Reference and Research Needs
There's a wealth of information to be found through Howe Library's database subscriptions.
Enter your library card number (14 digits) when prompted.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call the Information Desk 640-3267 for assistance.
Gale databases for all your research needs:
Quickly access articles from a database of scholarly journals
and other trusted periodicals.
Best for academic research
Start searching now!
- Biography and Geneology Master Index
- Medical and Health Information Directory
- Passenger and Immigration Lists Index
- Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans
- See the full list here
Encyclopedias and reference sources
Access general interest magazines and key serials
in a single resource
This option is best for general research.
- Full-range of health-related issues
- Current diseases and disorders
- Alternative medical practices
All available here.
All in one search
One search across all Gale resources.
For your everyday reference needs...
Consumer Reports Online
Research before you buy.
Information at your fingertips.
Improve your vocabulary