55+ Art Show
If you are interested in participating in this year's show, please read the information below, as we have made some changes for this year's show. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Coleman at the library by calling 603-643-4120 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibit will run from Saturday, June 4 through Wednesday, June 29, 2022.
Artwork for Display
- Amateur artists age 55 or older are eligible to submit artwork.
- Please submit up to two works created in the last year. We will hang up to two pieces from each participant, space permitting.
- Artwork may not be larger than 3 feet (36 inches) in any direction.
- NEW: Submissions are restricted to paintings or drawings (e.g. watercolor, pastel, acrylic, oil, charcoal, pencil, mixed media) or textile arts (e.g. hooked rugs, tapestries).
- - Paintings and drawings must be framed or ready to hang.
- - Textile arts must be ready to hang via a dowel or be secured with T-pins to the gallery wall.
How to Participate
- - Art work should be pre-registered online by May 30 at this online form. This will allow us to create accurate labels for your artwork and speed-up the drop-off and pick-up process. If you need assistance with the form, please contact Megan Coleman at the Howe Library.
- Drop off your work on Wednesday, June 1 between 2:00 and 3:30 p.m. at Howe Library. We cannot accept artwork outside of the designated drop-off time, except by prior appointment with Megan Coleman.
- You must pick up your work on Thursday, June 30 between 2:00 and 3:30 p.m. at Howe Library. You are responsible for picking up your work on the scheduled day. If you cannot come during this time, please contact Megan Coleman to schedule an appointment to do so. We cannot accommodate requests for early pickup of artwork.
-Please note that while we will take special care of all entries, Howe Library cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage.